Desiccant Dehumidifier Rentals
Desiccant dehumidifiers are an invaluable tool for water damage restoration work. Don’t let equipment shortage slow you down. Extreme Supplies stocks over 100 desiccant dehumidifier units available for rent. We can help you determine the right equipment for the the job, and also provide you with temporary power rentals and air mover rentals, and any supplies that you need.
Why are Desiccant Dehumidifiers used for Water Mitigation?
Desiccant Dehumidifiers are useful for water removal applications because they use silica gel to remove moisture from the air while it is still a vapor. Moist air is passed through a desiccant which creates absorption of moisture. Desiccants use heat, which force the absorption of moisture from structural materials and air, allowing the desiccant to be used continuously.
A desiccant dehumidifier will create the evaporation of water vapor in temperatures under 60°fh. Desiccant dehumidifiers are designed to save you money by
- Drying out contents to avoid replacing them
- Reduce water damage drying times
- Help stop mold growth,
- Reduce loss of business time and expense, returning your workplace to pre loss condition after a flood or water damage.
Desiccant dehumidifiers are so important when drying a commercial water damage, is due to how efficient they are in large open areas such as warehouses, factories, and large office buildings. Because of the quantity of air they are able to dry, in such a short period of time. Fast drying times and not using portable equipment for drying cuts down on the cost for your insurance company.
Why professionals choose Extreme Supplies for drying equipment rental?
We deliver and monitor our equipment when it is on a job site upon request of the customer. We have our desiccant dehumidifiers staged all over the country to limit the shipping costs, and allow for faster delivery times.
- 5,000 cfm size desiccant dehumidifiers available for rent
- Perfect for drying large size commercial properties
- Useful for Water damage remediation drying
- Minimizes drying time of structural materials
- Condensation prevention and Climate Control
- Helps prevent and stop mold growth
- Perfect for post construction drying of cement
- Propane, electric, natural gas units available
- Cuts drying time on large scale drying jobs