The Vulcan heater features 11KW heavy duty heating elements, variable speed blower and precise temperature control. Vulcan operates on 208/230 V from 30 amp dryer outlet, or 50 amp stove outlet and is compatible with 50 amp Spider boxes. The unit can also be hardwired into an electrical panel. It has a compact housing with non-marking casters and two rubber coated handles for easy gip. It can be placed where heat is needed without long ducting and loss of heat. When ducting is required on the job, flex can be connected to outlet and inlet sides very easily. The heater is easy to store and light enough for one person to set up.
- Vulcan 11 KW heater delivers 19,000 or 37,000 BTU on 30 or 50 amp service with precise temperature and airflow control.
- Temperature controller with digital display can regulate temperature up to 160° F.
- Included is 25’ long sensor to monitor remote containment air or material temperature.
- The airflow can be set between 100 to 475 CFM by turning a dial.
- 6 Heating elements can be individually turned ON, providing great system flexibility.
- Temperature rise is about 15° F per heating element (90° F total).
- 10” outlet and inlet have flex duct connections.
- Safety features include temperature safety switch with 180° F cutoff and air flow switch.
- The heater elements are in double-walled, insulated compartment to keep the housing just warm even when under full load.
- Safe to operate in horizontal or vertical position.
- Vulcan can be handled by a single person as it is compact and light.