Viper Concrete & Stone Densifier is great for use on softer stones, existing aggregate and concrete of any age. It will fill in pores and capillaries in the concrete for a smoother surface and will increase surface density to create a higher gloss after polishing. Using Viper Concrete & Stone Densifier on concrete before the polishing and it will speed up the results and also enhance the resulting shine on the floor. It will also decrease the amount of sealer needed to seal the floor. Viper Concrete & Stone Densifier is used on polished and unpolished concrete to reduce dusting and wear over time. On polished concrete surfaces, densifiers help concrete take a higher polish and make the surface less permeable to liquids so the end result is needing less sealer. Densifiers are used on non polished concrete mainly to reduce dusting and improve stain resistance over time. Using Viper Concrete & Stone Densifier on limestone and travertine will allow a higher gloss when followed by polishing or sealing. It is even occasionally used on some marble floors for the same result.
- Easy to apply.
- Penetrates, and cures quickly, usually within an hour.
- Reduces dusting and wear by hardening surface.
- Simplifies maintenance by reducing need for topical coating.
- Makes the surface less permeable to liquids so less sealer is needed.
- Increases surface density so you can achieve a higher gloss after polishing.