No larger than a typical "medium" class LGR, the R175 has engineered componentry capable of producing "extra-large" performance. The R175 delivers 92 pints per day at AHAM while drawing only 6.3 amps, in a 20" x 20" footprint that weighs only 105 lbs. The proven LGR design is surrounded by a durable rotomolded high-impact plastic to create a dehumidifier that is smaller and lighter than competitive units.
The R175 is the latest addition to the Phoenix line of LGR dehus; the most effective and versatile drying devices ever made.
The R175 features effective air filtration with a pleated media MERV-11 filter. Multiple ducting options are available with 12" intake duct tabs on the lid and a wire duct collar for 10" lay-flat duct on the exhaust.
The outlet grill is designed to accept a variety of thermohygrometer probes (e.g. Vaisala, Humiport, etc.) for taking accurate psychrometric readings. The 25-foot power cord and 33-foot condensate hose store conveniently inside the hinged lid.
- Removes 92 pints per day at AHAM (80°F/60% RH)
- Patented bypass technology - Provides increased performance over a wide temperature range.
- Draws only 6.3 amps
- Overall dimensions 20" x 20" x 33.5"
- Weighs 105 lbs
- 230 CFM; faster drying and superior static pressure for ducting
- Multiple ducting options - 12" intake, 10" exhaust
- Solid state controls
- R-410A Refrigerant
- Protected condensate hose
- Telescoping handle
- Recessed 12" Wheels
- Pleated 12" x 12" x 1" MERV 7 media air filter (MERV 11 Available)
- Stacks easily reducing storage space
- Rugged roto-molded housing