No larger than a typical "medium" class LGR, the R175 has engineered componentry capable of producing "extra-large" performance. The R175 delivers 92 pints per day at AHAM while drawing only 6.3 amps, in a 20" x 20" footprint that weighs only 105 lbs. The proven LGR design is surrounded by a durable rotomolded high-impact plastic to create a dehumidifier that is smaller and lighter than competitive units.
In addition to the performance benefits and smaller compact size, the R175 has patented bypass technology for higher temperature operation, increased airflow to 230 CFM, multiple ducting options, R-410A refrigerant, and air filtration with a pleated media MERV-11 filter.
The R175 is the latest addition to the Phoenix line of LGR dehus; the most effective and versatile drying devices ever made.
The R175 features effective air filtration with a pleated media MERV-11 filter. Multiple ducting options are available with 12" intake duct tabs on the lid and a wire duct collar for 10" lay-flat duct on the exhaust.
The outlet grill is designed to accept a variety of thermohygrometer probes (e.g. Vaisala, Humiport, etc.) for taking accurate psychrometric readings. The 25-foot power cord and 33-foot condensate hose store conveniently inside the hinged lid.
The R175 marks Phoenix Restoration Equipment 2nd entry into the manufacturing of rotomolded LGR dehumidifiers, proving outstanding technology, performance, and durability.
- Removes 92 pints per day at AHAM (80°F/60% RH)
- Patented bypass technology - Provides increased performance over a wide temperature range.
- Draws only 6.3 amps
- Overall dimensions 20" x 20" x 33.5"
- Weighs 105 lbs
- 230 CFM; faster drying and superior static pressure for ducting
- Multiple ducting options - 12" intake, 10" exhaust
- Solid state controls
- R-410A Refrigerant
- Protected condensate hose
- Telescoping handle
- Recessed 12" Wheels
- Pleated 12" x 12" x 1" MERV 7 media air filter (MERV 11 Available)
- Stacks easily reducing storage space
- Rugged roto-molded housing