No larger than your typical "medium" class LGR, the R175 has engineered componentry capable of producing "XL" top performance. The R175 delivers 92 pints per day at AHAM while drawing only 6.3 amps, in a 20" x 20" footprint that weighs only 105 lbs. The proven LGR design is encased by a durable rotomolded high-impact plastic to create a dehumidifier that is smaller and lighter than other competitive units.
The R175 is the newest addition to the Phoenix line of LGR dehumidifiers; the most effective and versatile drying devices on the market today.
The R175 features quality air filtration with a pleated media MERV-11 filter. Multiple ducting options using 12" intake duct tabs on the lid and a wire duct collar for 10" lay-flat duct on the exhaust.
The outlet grill has been created to accept a variety of thermohygrometer probes (e.g. Vaisala, Humiport, etc.) for taking the most accurate psychrometric readings you can. The 25 ft. power cord and 33 ft. condensate hose and both store conveniently inside the hinged lid.
- Removes 92 pints per day at AHAM (80°F/60% RH)
- Patented bypass technology - Provides increased performance over a wide temperature range.
- Draws only 6.3 amps
- Overall dimensions 20" x 20" x 33.5"
- Weighs 105 lbs
- 230 CFM; faster drying and superior static pressure for ducting
- Multiple ducting options - 12" intake, 10" exhaust
- Solid state controls
- R-410A Refrigerant
- Protected condensate hose
- Telescoping handle
- Recessed 12" Wheels
- Pleated 12" x 12" x 1" MERV 7 media air filter (MERV 11 Available)
- Stacks easily reducing storage space
- Rugged roto-molded housing