Using patent-pending GTR™ (Graduated Thermal Reduction) Technology, the R150 takes out the moisture and produces higher grain depression at higher temperatures (up to 110ºF) than the other units in its class. Resulting in less dry time!
The R150 weighs just 82 lbs and has a compact footprint measuring 20" x 30" x 17". Its small size coupled with its large recessed wheels and rotating handle make transporting the R150 from job to job easy. The R150 can also be stacked, making storage of multiple units convenient and space saving.
In addition to this unit’s top performance, the R150 offers outlet ducting, pleated media filter, energy efficient operation, and front cord and hose storage.
The R150's outlet incorporates a wire duct collar for 10" lay-flat duct. The outlet grill is also configured to accept a variety of thermo-hygrometers probes (e.g. Vaisala, Humiport, etc.) for taking accurate psychrometric readings. The 25 foot power cord and 33 foot condensate hose can be store conveniently in the storage pocket located in the front.
- LGR Performance in a 82lb, 20” x 17” footprint
- Removes 75 pints at AHAM drawing only 5.5 amps
- Patent-pending GTR™ technology for higher grain depression and extends operating range to 110°F
- Focused Airflow Outlet directs air downward across the wet surface
- Ductable outlet for 10” lay-flat
- Rugged Roto-mold Plastic Housing resists dents and scratches
- Solid State Control Panel
- Protected Recessed Condensate Hose that cannot catch or be damaged on obstructions
- Heavy-duty rotating handle for ease of transport and storage
- Stacks 2-high for easy storage
- Recessed 12” Wheels
- Pleated Media MERV-7 Filter; Optional MERV-11
- Convenient Front Pocket for cord and hose storage