The R125 is the first 65 pint LGR Dehumidifier. The R125 offers high quality restoration drying performance in the WTRDHM category at entry-level pricing. The R125 utilizes new patented LGR technology that produces maximum grain depression and removes water long after conventional dehumidifiers stop. As a result, structures, contents and materials dry quicker, allowing you to get to your next job faster. At only 79 lbs. and with a compact 20”W x 17”D footprint, the R125 fits virtually anywhere you need to dry.
The R125 combines Phoenix innovation, technical expertise, and proven durability into a small, portable, and durable roto-mold housing. In addition to the R125’s compact size and superior performance, the unit features high energy efficiency, front cord and hose storage, a ductable outlet, a pleated media filter, and a rotating handle for stacking, transport and storage.
- LGR Performance in a 79 lb, 20” x 17” footprint
- Removes 65 pints at AHAM drawing only 5.0 amps
- Focused Airflow Outlet directs air downward across the wet surface
- Ductable outlet for 10” lay-flat
- Rugged Roto-mold Plastic Housing resists dents and scratches
- Solid State Control Panel
- Protected Recessed Condensate Hose that cannot catch or be damaged on obstructions
- Heavy-duty rotating handle for ease of transport and storage
- Stacks 2-high for easy storage
- Recessed 12” Wheels
- Pleated Media MERV-8 Filter; Optional MERV-11
- Convenient Front Pocket for cord and hose storage