Thanks to patent-pending Phoenix LGR technology, this unit produces maximum grain depression and keeps on pulling water from the air long after conventional dehumidifiers quit. Structures, contents, and materials dry quicker, allowing you to get to your next job faster. Truly, the R125 gives you high-quality restoration drying performance at entry-level pricing.
The R125 weighs just 79 lbs, and it has a compact footprint of just 20"W x 17"D. It has large recessed wheels and rotating handle that make it easy to maneuver the R125 into just about any drying environment. Features a durable rotomolded housing that stands up exceptionally well to the daily bumps and bruises that come with tough restoration work. It resists dents, chips, and cracks, and maintains is professional look over time.
The R125's outlet incorporates a wire duct collar for 10" lay-flat duct. The outlet grill is also configured to accept a variety of thermo-hygrometers probes (e.g. Vaisala, Humiport, etc.) for taking accurate psychrometric readings. The 25-foot power cord and 33-foot condensate hose store conveniently in the front storage pocket.
- Reliable LGR performance
- Weighs just 79 lbs
- Measures 20” x 17”
- Removes 65 pints at AHAM drawing only 5.0 amps
- Focused airflow outlet directs air downward across the wet surface
- Ductable outlet for 10” lay-flat
- Rugged roto mold plastic housing resists dents and scratches
- Solid state control panel
- Protected recessed condensate hose that cannot catch or be damaged on obstructions
- Heavy-duty rotating handle for ease of transport and storage
- Stacks 2-high for easy storage
- Recessed 12” wheels
- Pleated Media MERV-7 Filter; Optional MERV-11
- Convenient front pocket for cord and hose storage