The PowerDry D850 delivers 850 CFM of ultra-low grain process air and removes a stunning 370 pints per day at AHAM conditions. The true four-hole design* allows for positive, neutral, or negative pressurization of the affected area. Three-hole desiccants** inherently pull unaffected and/or outside air into the drying chamber. Power to the unit is provided by either a 30- or 50- amp, 230-volt grounded power cord (both are included). The reactivation air stream is ducted through 6” flex duct, which is also provided with the unit.
* Having completely separate process and regeneration airstreams.** Where regeneration airstream is pulled from the process airstream.
When to use:
- D850 is ideal for drying low evaporation materials such as concrete, brick, plaster, and hardwoods
- D850 performs better in cooler temperatures (below 70°) than refrigerant dehumidifiers
- D850 desiccant is sized for 2 ACH (class 2) for up to 25,500 cu.ft and up to 3 ACH (class 3 & 4) on 17,000 cu.ft
How to use:
- Use Max Water when primarily drying the air
- Use Max Grains when tenting or drying low evaporation materials
- The unit can operate horizontally or vertically
- Duct the reactivation outlet (225 CFM) outside the affected area or into refrigerant dehumidifier(s) with +350 CFM inlet