OmniAire 2200C is a construction grade negative air machine with two speeds, strong housing and full size, 12” deep HEPA filter. This is a powerful, well constructed and reliable air filtration machine with many accessories to assist you on your projects. OmniAire 2200C housings have a durable finish and are structurally strong. They are individually made with galvanized steel, closed end riveted construction. All seams are silicone sealed before and after riveting to assure that contaminated air does not bypass the HEPA filter.
- Abatement of mold, asbestos and lead
- For collection of silica dust from cutting or grinding of concrete
- Restoration projects after flood and fire
- Medical facilities to prevent spread of virus and bacteria during renovation and maintenance
- Removal of construction dust with use of Bag Filter module in place of the HEPA filter
- Create “Clean Room” environment in industrial facilities
- Removal of construction dust generated by grinding concrete, sanding wood and many other tasks. Use economical Bag Filter assembly in place of the HEPA filter