ODORx 9 D 9 is a highly-concentrated general purpose smoke odor counteractant. 9 D 9 is specially formulated to counteract fire and smoke odors.
Directions: Add 3 to 6 ounces of 9 D 9 per gallon of water and saturation spray (not fog) smoke residue deposits with compression or electric sprayer.
Detoxification of Smoke Damaged Job Sites:
Saturation spraying of smoke damaged surfaces and charred materials with dilute solutions of 9 D 9 detoxifies the fire damaged environment by inhibiting the evaporation of fire related gases.
For charred wood or when addition odor control is required: Add 1 oz. of Last Resort per gallon of dilute 9-D-9 solution. Combination Cleaner and Deodorizer: 9 D 9 may be added as needed to water or water based cleaning solutions.
Cautions for Application:
- Do not fog. This product is for spray application only.
- Evacuate area of humans and pets.
- Avoid contact with food and utensils.
- Cover delicate fabrics and materials on which water may have an adverse effect.
- Issue proper respiratory equipment to personnel, D9 is suited for use by professionally
- trained contractors in fire damage restoration and odor control.
- Use of this product without proper training can result in less than desirable results.