Built for 2 uses in 1, the Phoenix GuardianR Pro can be used as an air scrubber for improving air quality on the worksite. By attaching lay flat duct to the detachable outlet ring, the unit can be used as a negative air machine to filter and exhaust contaminated air from a sealed area like during mold remediation or disaster cleanup projects.
- Powerful Airflow: With a high airflow of 500 CFM, this machine cleans the air faster than other products.
- Variable Speeds: Adjust the speed of the impeller fan by turning the power/speed switch on the control panel.
- Energy Efficient: Draws a maximum of 2.5 amps when on its highest speed.
- Portable Unit: Weighing just 33-pounds, it’s constructed of durable rotomold materials.
- Only 14-inches tall and able to be used horizontally and vertically, it’s also stackable for storage