The COMPACT A works with the non-destructive principle of dielectric constant or high-frequency measurement and is only applied to the material to be measured. The moisture content can be read immediately upon placement. A knocking of electrodes is not required when doing so and the reading for moisture levels in wood can go up to a thicknesses of 40 mm.
This device is particularly suitable for many different service industries and comes with battery included.
- Wood moisture content: 5 - 45% (atro)
- Handy pocket-sized rapid moisture meter for speedy single or multiple measurements.
Measured value correction according to type of wood or wood material via wood type adjusters from 1 to 10
- No separate electrodes or cables required
- Fully automatic device adjustment
- Power supply: 9 V block battery or Ni-Cd battery (special accessories)
- Dimensions: 170 [L] x 35 [W] x 35 mm [H], weight approx. 140 g