The COMPACT A works according to the non-destructive principle of dielectric constant or high-frequency measurement and is only applied to the material to be measured. The moisture content can be read immediately. A knocking of electrodes is not required. Moisture values in wood thicknesses up to 40 mm can be recorded.
This device is particularly suitable for painters, interior designers, parquet publishers and cabinet makers.
The device comes complete with battery.
- Wood moisture content: 5 - 45% (atro)
- Handy pocket-sized rapid moisture meter for lightning-fast single or series measurements
Measured value correction according to type of wood or wood material via wood type adjusters from 1 to 10
- No separate electrodes or cables required
- Fully automatic device adjustment
- Power supply: 9 V block battery or Ni-Cd battery (special accessories)
- Dimensions: 170 [L] x 35 [W] x 35 mm [H], weight approx. 140 g