Monitor moisture in wood and other materials with the Extech 8-in-1 Meter with IR Thermometer. This handy tool measures relative humidity, air temperature, grains per pound (GPP), dew point (DP), vapor pressure, and more!
The programmable high and low moisture and humidity alarms make it easy for you to determine when certain thresholds have been reached.
Plus, a remote pin-type probe is included so you can also get the contact moisture readings you need.
- Measure humidity, air temperature with built-in probe plus non-contact InfraRed Temperature
- Pinless moisture sensor allows to monitor moisture in wood and other building materials with no surface damage
- Remote pin-type probe allows for contact moisture readings (3ft/0.9m cable length)
Select from multiple measurement ranges
- Easy to read, large dual display with backlit feature
- Simultaneously displays % moisture of wood or material being tested and air temperature, IR temperature, or humidity
- Pinless measurement depth to 0.75" (19mm) below the surface
- Non-Contact InfraRed Thermometer with 8:1 distance to spot ratio and 0.95 fixed emissivity
- Built-in Humidity/Temperature probe measures relative humidity, air temperature plus grains per pound (GPP), dew point (DP), and vapor pressure
- Programmable high/low moisture and humidity alarms
- Automatic calculation of differential Temperature (IR - DP) to determine condensation point
- Min/Max and Data Hold, Auto Power-Off
Includes battery and pouch case