You need a thermo-hygrometer to measure both the temperature and relative humidity in the air, an IR thermometer to measure the temperature of building materials, and a moisture meter to determine the moisture content of materials. But juggling all those different tools on every job is not only impractical - it's expensive.
The programmable high and low moisture and humidity alarms make it easy for you to determine when certain thresholds have been reached.
Plus, a remote pin-type probe is included so you can also get the contact moisture readings you need.
- Measure humidity, air temperature with built-in probe plus non-contact InfraRed Temperature
- Pinless moisture sensor allows to monitor moisture in wood and other building materials with no surface damage
- Remote pin-type probe allows for contact moisture readings (3ft/0.9m cable length)
Select from multiple measurement ranges
- Easy to read, large dual display with backlit feature
- Simultaneously displays % moisture of wood or material being tested and air temperature, IR temperature, or humidity
- Pinless measurement depth to 0.75" (19mm) below the surface
- Non-Contact InfraRed Thermometer with 8:1 distance to spot ratio and 0.95 fixed emissivity
- Built-in Humidity/Temperature probe measures relative humidity, air temperature plus grains per pound (GPP), dew point (DP), and vapor pressure
- Programmable high/low moisture and humidity alarms
- Automatic calculation of differential Temperature (IR - DP) to determine condensation point
- Min/Max and Data Hold, Auto Power-Off
- Includes battery and pouch case