The Dri-Eaz LGR 3500i offers all of the same great features as its original, plus it pulls over 23% more water (170 pints/day at AHAM). It offers the top rental rate for usage in its class for pints! And just like the original 2800i, the 3500i offers a digital control panel which displays inlet and outlet temps and RH for easy monitoring on the job. The digital humidistat provides continuous humidity control. System messages are displayed in English and not codes, making the 3500i easy to use. Even though the 3500i pulls more moisture and has a larger blower but it still comes in the same small design as the 2800i.
- Water removal rate@170 pints at AHAM
- Automated humidistat control
- Displays inlet and outlet temperature and RH for easy monitoring
- Digital control panel with system messages, not codes
- Wireless remote monitoring capable. Track operating conditions from any Internet
- connection with the HygroTrac Remote Monitoring System (purchased separately)
- Dri-Eaz rotomolded housing is easy to maintain