If you're a fan of the original 2800i from Dri-Eaz then you'll simply enjoy the same features with the new and improved version: the Dri-Eaz LGR 3500i. It too offers all of the same great benefits, plus it pulls over 23% more water (170 pints/day at AHAM). It offers the top rental rate in its class for pints! And just like the 2800i, the 3500i offers a digital control panel that displays inlet and outlet temperatures and RH for easy monitoring on the job. The digital humidistat provides continuous humidity control. System messages are displayed in English and not codes, making the 3500i easy to use. Even though the 3500i pulls more moisture and has a larger blower, it still comes in the same small design as the 2800i. The rotomolded housing maintains a professional look, resists dents, chips, and cracks, and won’t scuff surrounding furnishings.
- Water removal rate@170 pints at AHAM
- Automated humidistat control
- Displays inlet and outlet temperature and RH for easy monitoring
- Digital control panel with system messages, not codes
- Wireless remote monitoring capable. Track operating conditions from any Internet
- connection with the HygroTrac Remote Monitoring System (purchased separately)
- Dri-Eaz rotomolded housing is easy to maintain