You can set this unit up as an air scrubber or negative air machine, giving you multiple ways to treat the air in an affected area, and get True HEPA performance from not only the filter, but the entire device itself.
The GuardianR Pro also has a built in GFCI outlet and 12-amp breaker to conveniently provide 10 amps of power for other devices while operating at high speed. A Change Filter Light automatically alerts the restoration professional when the filters should be checked and possibly replaced to maintain maximum CFM performance.
The GuardianR Pro’s 2-stage filter design removes virtually all hazardous particles from the air, and the optional carbon/potassium permanganate filter can be used to absorb a wide range of odors and gases.
- Up to 500 CFM airflow
- Only 1.9 amps
- Compact design
- Variable speed flow
- Multiple ducting options
- Tough, rotomold cabinet
- Optional carbon/potassium permanganate blend filter
- On-board duplex GFCI and circuit breaker
- Large horizontal inlet maximizes capture zone
- 30% more filter media maximizes filter life
- True HEPA filtration with 2-stage filtration design