If you’re looking for a dependable thermo-hygrometer that is stand alone, the HT-4000 from Delmhorst features the same fast-acclimating RH/T sensor as that that is found in the popular Navigator Pro moisture meter, giving you fast and accurate readouts.
The HT-4000 features a bright, clear digital display with a built-in backlight for taking reading in dark or poorly lit areas. An auto shut-off timer turns the unit off when not in use to conserve battery life. A 9V battery is included.
A data HOLD feature is convenient and allows you to take readings in hard-to-reach areas where you may not be able to fit your whole body, such as crawlspaces, wall cavities, cabinets, and more.
The HT-4000 is built to be tough and built to handle the rough use by today's restoration and inspection professionals. This rugged thermo-hygrometer is built to withstand years of heavy use. Plus, it comes with a sturdy plastic carrying case to protect it during storage and transport.
- Relative Humidity Range: 0%–100%
- Temperature Range: -40°F–255°F (-40°C–124°C)
- Dew Point Range: -40°F–176°F (-40°C–80°C)
- GPP Range: 0.1–3,820 GPP (Grains Per Pound)
- GPK Range: 0.01–545 GPK (Grains Per Kilogram)
- Vapor Pressure Range: 0–7 PSI (Pounds Per Square Inch)
- Vapor Pressure Range: 0–47 KPA (Kilopascals)
- Size: 8 1/2” x 3 3/8” x 1 3/4”
- Weight: 11 oz
- 1 year warranty
- HT-4000 Meter
- (1) RH/T-S1 sensor
- Carrying case