Delmhorst offers you three scales in one amazing meter:
Wood Scale: 6-40% moisture range appropriate for flooring and building materials like wood studs, floor joists, subfloors.
Reference Scale: reads from 0 to 100 on a relative basis.
Use this one to evaluate non-wood materials like concrete, plaster and insulation.
Gypsum Scale: 0.2% to 50% moisture range; use this on sheetrock.
When you are armed with these three scales, there is virtually no material you cannot evaluate for water penetration.
- BD-2100 Meter
- Extra Contact Pins
- 21-E Electrode
- Carrying Case
- Resistance technology recognized as the most accurate method for measuring moisture
- Easy, one-hand operation
- Proven micro-controller circuit
- One year warranty Can be used with standard, tapped or deep wall probe
- 9V battery and carrying case included
- Averages up to 100 accumulated readings
- Set-point alerts when pre-selected moisture content is reached
- Connector attaches to any available electrode for deep penetration