is a concentrated water based odor counteractant. A professional deodorizer used for routine odor control. May also be used for hard surface odor control.
- Pleasant scent for routine odor control
- Compatible with most cleaning detergents
- Contains alcohol for fast drying
- For air freshening after cleaning
- Meets specifications for use on stain resistant carpets
PROFESSIONAL ODOR CONTROL HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
Pretest in an inconspicuous location for color fastness and fibre stability.
As an Odor Control Additive:
Mix 1-2 oz (29.5-59 ml) of Apple Deodorant with 1 gal (3.78 L) of diluted cleaning solution (Up to 1:128 Dilution).
For Room Deodorizing:
Mix 1½ oz (46 ml) of Apple Deodorant with 1 gal (3.78 L) of water. Spray lightly into the air to control offensive odors (1:80 Dilution). Do not spray undiluted Apple Deodorant.
Mix 3 oz (92 ml) of Apple Deodorant with 1 gal (3.78 L) of water to make deodorizing solution (1:40 Dilution).